International Women’s Day is celebrated all over the world every year on 8 March and is celebrated to respect the entire women fraternity, appreciate them and to express love for them. On this day, the economic, political and social achievements of women are highlighted and looked upon as inspirational stories that can help guide other …
Breaking up is never easy. Whether you are doing the breaking up or not, aren’t there times when you have said weird or even quirky things, thanks to the awkwardness? Well, you aren’t the only one. Here are some of the weirdest things people say after a break up.
Women striving for perfection might as well give up now. Men actually prefer ladies with flaws. Researchers found there wasn’t a single man who rated his partner as perfect. And of the 2,000 men quizzed, four out of five said they liked it that way.
It may not always hold true, but a new study says that intelligent men are less likely to cheat on their partners. British researchers at the London School of Economics and Political Science carried out the study and found that unfaithful men are less intelligent than their loyal counterparts because of evolution.
May the force be with you. #EscapeTheFriendZone😊
#Shaadi Buzz ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- How a perfect Shaadi profile will help in finding your life partner! posted on April 19, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- Axis Bank CEO Gave IIM-Ahmedabad Students The Perfect Relationship Advice! posted on April 19, 2017
- 16 Questions to Ask Before You Say ‘I Do’ posted on December 13, 2013
- 5 Tips For Creating the Perfect Online Profile posted on March 28, 2014